Michael's Building - 1920's

      Michael's Restaurant was established in 1941 by Bill and Vera Michael and their son, R. Guy and his wife, Joann Michael. The business previously known as "the Tavern" or Three Gables also had a gas station that was later removed. Michael's first menu included fried chicken, steaks, and spaghetti with Vera's special sauce.

      Through the years, many changes have taken place since the days of concrete floors and wooden tables and chairs. After several major additions and remodeling, the most current being 2003, Michael's features outstanding dining in a subtle atmosphere, with facilities for 300, a fireside cocktail lounge, and an Outdoor Bar & Grill.

      We host a wide-ranging menu of such dinners as Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Veal Marsala, Parmesan Crusted Salmon, and our Award-Winning Peppersteak ala Michael's.

Home | History | Who We Are | Menus | Special Events | Contact Us | Careers | Photo Gallery | Current Coupons
Powered by: Hi-Tek Business Solutions, Inc. Webmaster: Keith@Hi-Tek-Solutions.com